Dial Philippine airlines reservations phone number
Philippine Airlines Child Policy
If children up to 2 years old are unable to have their own seat in the aircraft You must sit in your lap. The lap children can only be passengers by age 15 years old. If the adult has more than one infants then the adult bought an extra seat for your infants. If you have the proper restraint device as long as you have your choice.
- The children under 2 years old then 10% taxes are applied on the infants as long as the infants sit on the lap of another passenger in the aircraft.
The ticket will be purchased under 2 years old infants.
- Also, they provide infants facilities that vary by aircraft.
- No lap children in the exit row only 15 years old children are allowed in the exit row.
You can get child policy information then call us our Philippine Airlines reservations phone number +1-855-653-0311.
Pet Policy of Philippine airlines
- Dogs, cats, and birds are allowed.
- They are allowed only when they are acceptable in the carriage and the baggage.
- Service pets are travel on all routes.
- If the pet size is larger than the aircraft seat then the aircraft has a cargo section.
- If you are flying a service dog then you inform the airlines before the 48 hours of departure.
- They allow dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, monkeys, ferrets, snakes, tropical fish, and other animals.
- They allow larger animals like horses, and cattle but they handled by an agent.
- Secure and leak-proof containers are allowed in the aircraft.
- The medical documents are also important to carry because at the time flight they will see these documents.
- dogs and cats are not allowed in the aircraft.
Philippine Airlines check-in services
Airport Check-in: Airport check-in is also known as Early check-in and Express counter check-in. The passengers of the Philippine Airlines check-in prior to 45 minutes before the departure of flights. You can check-in for two flights such as domestic flights and international Flights. For domestic flights check-in process done prior to 2 hours before the departure of time. For International flights check-in process done prior to 3 hours before the departure of time.
Express Check-in counters are placed nearby the airport terminal building. It has an express counter for senior citizens with no check-in baggage. The Express check-in counter is available in both domestic and international sectors from Manila and Macton Airports. Boarding gates are close within 15 minutes of the departure of time. If you have any queries about philippine airline than call us our Philippine Airlines reservations number +1-855-653-0311.
Online Check-in: You may check-in Philippine airlines for your flight online from between 24 hours to 1 hour before the departure of the flight to receive a mobile boarding pass on your phone and prints the boarding pass.
If you use this check-in then you do some works:
- You are not an unaccompanied passenger.
- Are not a military person.
- You should not an infant.
- Are not in a group of more than 16 passengers under one booking.
- The passengers also do the request for recharging the seat before printed the boarding pass, the seat no. will be reprinted in the boarding pass.
Philippine Airlines Baggage policy
carry on allowance:
- You are permitted to carry a bag with personal baggage such as a laptop, handbag, overcoat, etc.which should adhere to the following requirements:
- The carry-on baggage should not be more than 45 inches
- The carry-on baggage should not exceed 15 pounds.
- All the accessories should fit in front of the overhead bin or seat in front of you.
Checked luggage allowance:
- From the United States, Canada and Guam: piece system
- Maximum of two bags allowed.
- The maximum dimension of each luggage should not be more than 62 linear inches.
- The maximum weight of each luggage should not exceed 50 pounds.
- Air / from piece system
- Maximum 2 bags allowed.
- The dimensions of each luggage should not exceed 62 inches.
- The weight of each luggage should not exceed 70 pounds.
You can easily reserve your airline flight through our Philippine airline’s reservation phone number.
Whenever you are unable to book your flight ticket, then you need to join the reservation number of our Philippine airline. Then you can easily make your reservation by dialing this number. If you have any problems and questions, then contact the Philippine Airlines reservations number directly, which is active 24/7 hours to resolve your issues. You can solve any type of questions about Philippine Airlines.